Tuesday, January 12, 2010

starry eyed

So that's it, I might just have done the worst I have ever done in an exam. Actually no, you can't beat my Year 10 mocks performance where I flopped in half of my subjects. However, I can't see how I could get above 50% in any of the papers I've done so far, esPECially Maths 2 today, and History 2.

I want to bury myself in a hole somewhere...

Let's talk music.


Everybody (i.e. Huw Stephens, Nick Grimshaw.. and the rest of Radio 1?) has been bangin on about Ellie Goulding. The single's 'Starry Eyed', and it is pretty sik. The first time I heard it was a few months ago, from Pretty Much Amazing? Or ohhcrapp.net? Some music blog. I go on so many different ones that I don't keep track. Oh, it was from disco dust.

...Back to the point: at first I really wasn't into it, but maybe that's only cause I was downloading something else and that track was an 'also recommended' track, so I just downloaded it for kicks, and only listened to the first ten seconds. But now that I've properly listened to it, I liiiiike.


‘Starry-eyed’ – Ellie Goulding


Jakwob remix of that tune

xxxx

3 comments:

Rugilė said...

I know I've mentioned it before, but I loooove love Ellie

and I messed up my history essays today. snap

xxxx

artaaa said...

Lol I'm failing my year 11 mocks right now ;D

Mary said...

I'm sure you totally rocked your exams... You're ISABELLE PAN ffs, if you fail then... life fails.

Totally lahhhve the song by the way.