Friday, October 30, 2009

ashton kutcher



Ain't he yummy.

'Just Married' was on Film4 last night, and I, being the mega-procrastinator that I am, used up more of the time I could have been using for work by watching this rom-com. Only for Ashton Kutcher. Only for his hair, his cheekbones, his eyes, his..body.



I'll stop perving.

Anywho, last night I mega-procrastinated some more by checking out all the social internet accounts I own. So far, I count 15. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, this ting, Last.fm, Purevolume, The Hype Machine, Soundcloud, iLike, YouTube, Photobucket, Flickr, weheartit, Stumbleupon. Yeah I only frequently use about three out of those 15. Go me!

But I tell you this my friend- I am intent on becoming a neek. No, not a nerd-geek, a net geek. I actually used to be a total Myspace kid, using HTML and all that to make my page look all preddy. 24/7. I think that was what got me 13 GCSEs.

Since two years ago though, I've moved onto Facebook, and recently onto Twitter... the lazy sites. Yeah, I said it, THEY'RE LAZY. They do everything for you! Even though you spend your whole life working on.. er, doing... what are you doing? Oh yeah, telling the world that you're having a Starbucks coffee. Woohoo, World, did you hear that? This kid's having a Starbucks coffee! Yeah, just wasted a whole 60 seconds of my life, used up a hundred up of my brain cells, and killed a few more of my eye cells in the process, just reading this bloody status about a life-changing experiences.

Alright, all the statuses this week have been about the new Facebook layout. Everytime a new layout comes out, a gazillion new groups pop up, including at least one (each time) called exactly this: 'I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK'. Idea: if you spent less time on Facebook, you can make the world a better place. How? Because then maybe Facebook would be less used, and Facebook would feel less need to keep its popularity by making itself prettier, and then you wouldn't get angry because Facebook kept its look the same old look, and then you wouldn't need to make Facebook sicker by creating hate groups. That, or you'd get an actual social life, and then make the real world a better place. Now that's innovative.

Not that I can really talk, I spend my whole life procrastinating. Keeping this blog up, watching music channels, writing these blogs, hitting the books, making that little widget on my blog look that little bit nicer. Isn't my blog lucky.

So yeah, watch this space to keep track of how I'm making progress neek-wise!

xxxx

No comments: