Tuesday, October 27, 2009

major FML

Yep, it's the end of my world. Facebook is majorly effing up for me. The graphics are all messed up. It's no longer Facebook. I can't search or submit any comment. FML.

I'll admit, it's not really the fact that Facebook is effing up that's pissing me off, more the fact that the graphics messing up means my laptop is slowly degrading. Is that true? WHAT DO MESSED-UP GRAPHICS TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR LAPTOP? Eurgh life is so FML atm.

Last night I spent 30 minutes making my party guestlist grammar-friendly. Hell yeah, I’m a procrastinator extraordinaire. And then today I spent 45 making a playlist for the party – in the library. Yep, in the library, where I was meant to be working. And I'm still in the library now. Working. On my blog. Oxford, I present you your model student.

This is all on top of the fact that I have observed: by the end of today, I will have THREE - WHOLE- DAYS left to do all my work. Four pieces of coursework, two university essays, SAT revision, US application filling out, US application essays. Probably some other major ting that I've forgotten just cause our teacher mandemz like making our holidays non-holidayesque.

Oh shit. And all that homework.

Jokes. I love this! Bring on Y13, that bitch.

xxxx

No comments: