Monday, October 19, 2009

jlX

I found out today that people actually read this ting... So now I feel pressure to write something good..not that I didnt already feel pressure to write something good in case would read this. Here goes.

I saw this on TV this morning in mid-song:

and recognised the JLS tune (yep that video is by JLX). It actually made me realise that it's not JLS who made Beat Again good. It's just the song that's good. So guys, get over JLS, please?

Did some research about this chick, and it turns out she'd been dumped by Marvin Humes, after six years of being together. She 'practically managed JLS' (says NME) and thought up their band name. Then when they hit fame on X Factor, Marvin dumped her in 'suspicious circumstances' (says NME two) (see, I always knew X Factor was a bad piece of work, making people dump their girlfriends unprovoked!)

Ok, admittedly, she does not have the best voice or the nicest dance moves. But I say the girls out there should start letting their guys know that they can't be played around like that, and this Jaime Jay character does it (fairly) well.

xxxx

No comments: